Friday, January 7, 2011

My dental adventure

Ok, so I know I'm almost finished with my first year here, but I still hadn't dragged myself to the dentist yet until last weekend because I was apprehensive about the whole English-speaking thing. I had noticed a place across the street from my school a couple months ago and decided the time was more than ripe for me to make the plunge. I wound up in a clean, well-lit establishment called, "DIAdent."  I was a bit non-plussed because it seemed like the receptionists didn't speak English too well, but luckily my hygienist and the head dentist both were very proficient.
Bad news: I did have a couple cavities. I have to go get them filled next week, but I probably deserve it for not going to the dentist for so long. What has it been? Maybe 2 years. Oops.
For all my readers (both of you), if you are looking for a dentist Seoul in your area who speaks English, there seems to be a good list at dentistinseoul.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment